Best Online Islamic Studies for Kids Course – 2 Free Trails Classes
Online Islamic Studies Course For Kids
Are you a Muslim parent in a non-Muslim country and cannot find a near Islamic school for kids? Do you strive to make your kid a practicing Muslim but you need to know the best way to teach Islamic education for kids? Or.. do you want to broaden your kid’s Islamic knowledge and teach him Islamic studies for kids?
Riwaq Al Azahr online institute is the right place for you! Our course is specially created and developed for Muslim kids in non-Muslim countries because we understand the challenges parents may face in raising their children Islamically in a non-Muslim environment and teaching them Islamic education for children the proper way. Also, this course is specially designed and set into levels in an interactive way that suits your kid’s current level of Islamic knowledge and facilitates the entire learning process.
Best Islamic Curriculum For Kids
There are many frequently asked questions when it comes to teaching Islamic study for kids such as:
- Why do we learn Islamic studies?
- What are the stages of Islamic education?
- What are the methods of teaching Islamic studies?
- What do you learn in Islamic studies?
- What are the aims of Islamic education?
- What are the branches of Islamic studies?
The content of this Islamic studies for kids course has been adopted and designed for teaching Islamic studies for kids at an age-appropriate level while keeping into consideration the specific needs and requirements of Muslims living in non-Muslim countries.
By the end of this course, your kid will learn about many Islamic subjects including:
1. Aqidah (Islamic Creed)
- Belief in Allah and Tawhid (Monotheism)
- Belief in His Angels
- Belief in His Books
- Belief in His Messengers
- Belief in the Last Day
- Belief in Divine Preordainment and Divine Decrees (Qadhaa’ and Qadar)
Aqidah defines a Muslim, and teaching your kids, at least, the basics of Iman and Islamic studies for kids can deeply instill the love of Islam in their little hearts and make them strongly adhere to the religion. Also, prophet Muhammad PBUH said: “If Allah wants to do good to a person, He makes him comprehend the religion. (Sahih Al-Bukhari)
2. Seerah and Islamic History
- Seerah (Biography) of Prophet Muhammad (saw) and his teachings
- Stories of the previous Prophets and Messengers
Numerous great manners can be learned from prophet Muhammad PBUH and other prophets. They were sent as guidance to the entire human race to make us fulfill the purpose of life and achieve success in it, and the Hereafter.
3. Islamic History
- Selection of stories from the lives of the Companions (RAA) and the prominent Muslim figures
- Quran and Islamic Stories of animals, birds, and sects
- General history of Islam
Shedding light on our history when teaching Islamic studies for kids is crucial. It goes without saying that learning from past incidents and being aware of how thriving the Islamic eras were, are some of the main factors that form a strong and proud Muslim generation.
- The Merits of the Quran
- Understanding of some surahs of the Qur’an
- Adab (Etiquettes) of Reciting the Qur’an
The book of Allah SWT is perceived as a complete code of life. It has been sent as a mercy to the entire human race, not just Muslims. In addition to that, Prophet Muhammad PBUH said, “The best among you (Muslims) are those who learn the Quran and teach it.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari)
- The Five Pillars of Islam
- Taharah and its benefits (Purification)
- Practical demonstration of Salah and Wudu’
- Sawm (Fasting)
- Zakat (Purifying Charity)
- Funeral Prayer
- Halal and Haram food in Islam
Children get influenced by what their parents do before them. The earlier you teach them good habits and other Islamic studies for kids, the more likely these habits will be hard to break even when they get older.
- Studying a number of the most important hadiths of the Prophet (saw)
- Learning to apply what we learn in our daily life and take the prophet as our role model
Prophet Muhammad PBUH was the best of mankind, He was a literal walking Quran as mentioned once by Aishah Raa in a Hadith. Our main aim here is to instill the love of him in our kids’ hearts and teach them more about his Seerah and what he advised us to do.
7. Islamic Manners and Ethics
- Sunnan and Adab (Etiquette) of eating, drinking, sleeping, using the right hand, talking, etc.
- General Islamic Morals and Ethics (Piety, Truthfulness, Peace, Brotherhood, Thankfulness, etc.)
- Islamic views on Bad habits (Lying, Gossiping, and Backbiting, Cheating, etc.)
- Islamic views on Seeking Knowledge
- Islamic views on respecting Parents and following their orders
- Islamic views on respecting elderly people
It is said that the effect of learning at an early age is like engraving on a stone. Also, Acquiring knowledge and teaching Islamic manners for kids entails numerous rewards from Allah SWT and is of great importance in Islam.
8. Duas and Azkar
- Learning the daily Duas and Azkar (Dua before sleeping and after waking up, Dua before and after eating, Dua after leaving the house and when traveling, etc.)
- Understanding the meanings of each of these Duas and Azkar
Dua is definitely the most powerful weapon of believers! Allah SWT says: “… and the men who remember Allah often and the women who do so – for them Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward” (Al-Ahzab 35)
Islamic Lessons And Classes For Kids Features
You may find other courses and online Islamic schools for kids; however, there are many factors that make Riwaq AlQuran‘s course very unique and different. Here are some of them to name just a few:
1. Online Islamic Classes Designed Especially for Children
We specially designed this course to teach Islamic studies for kids so as to present our young students with a comprehensive Islamic education in an effective and competitive way.
Instead of teaching Islamic studies for kids using traditional criteria, our teachers adopt interactive and enjoyable methods of teaching Islamic studies for kids in order to make the learning process joyful.
In this way, your children will not only gain knowledge and new information about Islam but will also be stimulated to know more about Its great teachings when they grow up.
2. Step-by-Step Learning
This course aims to cumulatively build your kids’ essential Islamic knowledge and cultivate Islamic morals in their character. We have set this course into twelve levels; the aim is to ensure gradual and logical progression and to ease the understanding of Islamic concepts and terminologies.
3. Experts in Online Islamic Education
At Riwaq AlQuran institute, we have special and highly qualified tutors that have broad experience in teaching online Islamic studies courses. Also, most of our teachers graduated from Al-Azhar University; one of the most prestigious universities in the Islamic world.
All our male and female teachers have been assessed and hand-picked before giving them the responsibility to teach Islamic studies for kids. They also have an excellent command of the English language to converse with their learners and deliver lessons effectively.
4. Islamic Manners and Ethics
In addition to the wide Islamic knowledge your kid will learn, our tutors will also teach your kid needed Islamic manners and ethics and how to apply them in their lives and make valuable contributions to the society they live in.
This Islamic studies for kids course will also greatly help to play different Islamic lessons for toddlers on youtube whenever they have free time to revise what they learn on regular basis.
5. One-on-One Islamic Lessons for Kids
We set up our online Quran classes one-on-one. Our teachers give attention to each student in order to guarantee efficient progress. Our online classes are 30 to 40 percent faster than group classes as one-to-one online classes make students get full attention and learn quicker than group ones.
6. Monthly and Weekly Reports
Monthly and weekly report evaluation facility on which parents are informed about the progress of their children all through the journey of learning Islamic studies for kids.
7. Affordable Fees
Our aim is to offer the best Islamic studies teachers as well as the services of the Islamic preschool online with affordable fees. As compared to the educational institutions and facilities that charge a very high price for their course, our online Islamic studies classes are a much more convenient option, both in terms of price and learning.
Online Islamic Classes For Kids to Achieve Your Goals
After covering the importance of teaching Islamic studies for kids, it is now time to draw a plan and set goals. Actually, there is no specific plan recommended as we all have different personalities and lifestyles. But, the below-mentioned tips when learning Islamic studies for kids can definitely work for all of us:
- Stay persistent and allocate specific time just for learning.
- Be the role model you want them to follow, kids listen to your actions, not your words.
- Always ask for the help and support of Allah.
- Praise their efforts and encourage them to keep them motivated and passionate.
Sr. Noor Ul Huda, Ontario, Canada.
“My daughter absolutely loves her Islamic classes and she looks forward to them every week! In this day and age, having a flexible program that meets your family’s needs is so important and Riwaq Al Quran does just that! At first I was skeptical about learning Islamic studies for kids on Zoom but this institute has done a phenomenal job creating these programs and the teachers are highly skilled at their job.
You can tell that they truly love teaching young children. My favourite part of these classes are that they are not boring and dry. The teachers incorporate fun such as writing, drawing and videos to engage even the most restless children. I have recommended this program to my friends and family for their children, you won’t regret your decision!“
If you want to teach your kids Islamic studies the proper way, you have just come to the right place!
Contact us now and draw your own study plan as per your availability.